What resources are you looking for? (TO DELETE)
What resources are you looking for?
This page contains a number of publicly available Dissemination Toolkits that are free to download and use. These toolkits contain strategies, best practices, examples, and templates for ways to communicate research findings to various audiences.
Toolkits are organized the following ways:
• Guidelines: Toolkits that provide guidance on basic principles and the process of research dissemination.
• Strategies: Toolkits that contain specific strategies for research dissemination.
• Checklists: Toolkits that contain checklists to assist in the planning and implementation of research dissemination.
• Templates and Worksheets: Toolkits that contain templates or worksheets to complete that can be downloaded or adapted to assist with planning and implementation of research dissemination, and with disseminating research findings.
• Examples: Toolkits that contain example dissemination products, such as infographics, policy briefs, or newsletters.
To access the toolkits, click on the individual toolkits. Please note you will be prompted to complete a very brief form with your contact information prior to accessing these toolkits. This allows us to track usage of the toolkits and follow-up with you for your feedback (if desired) in order to improve resources on our site.
See a dissemination toolkit that is missing from this list? Please contact XXX and let us know!
– Toolkit 1
– Toolkit 2