How to Use BioVU
How to Use the BioVU Resource
- Be a Vanderbilt faculty member
- Have an IRB approved project
- Sign a Data Use Agreement
- Receive permission of protocol from the VICTR-BioVU Review Committee
- Vanderbilt investigators may obtain more detailed information and application instructions at this website: https://starbrite.app.vumc.org/vdr/biovu
External Users will need a Vanderbilt PI for all BioVU projects, and contracts will need to be in place before data can be shared. Investigators can reach out to BioVU (email@example.com) if they would like more information or help establishing a collaboration.
Commercial Entities can reach out to Nashville Biosciences (Home – Nashville Biosciences) for your proprietary needs, and you can reach out to BioVU if you are interested in academic research.